Is your business Google ready? If not, you’re losing business.
Did you know…
- 76 percent of people who search on their smartphones for something nearby visit a business within a day and 28 percent of those searches result in a purchase.*
- 61% of internet users do research online before making a purchase.*
- 51% of all website traffic come from organic search, 10 percent from paid search.*
Are you visible to potential customers? Can your customers find you online?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization focuses on making a website as accessible as possible to search engines and attracting users who are interested in your products or services.
SEO consists of four key components:
- Research – To give people what they want, you have to know what they want.
- Content – Creating content that gives people (and therefore search engines) what they’re looking for.
- On-page Optimization – Making sure the technical structure of your site and individual pages are presented in the best possible way for search engines.
- Linking – Getting relevant, quality links to your site and content.
It’s virtually impossible for newbies to secure positions in search results without investing in SEO marketing. Top-level SEO marketing makes websites rank higher in organic search with keywords your potential customers use when Googling. We can help you with that!
Our SEO services include:
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis
- Content strategy
- Content creation
- Image optimization
- Site technical SEO
- Site speed optimization
- Search Appearance Optimization (SAO)
- Backlink strategy & link acquisition
- Local citations
- Google Maps / Google My Business Setup & Optimization
Let us help your customers find you where they’re looking for you: Google.