It’s not just the pandemic. Other changes in society and technology are changing the business environment forever.
- Environment is different
- Changing demographics of Bastrop – you are not your customer
- More people working from home
- Growth of high speed internet, mobile 5G
- Expectations are different
- Researching products online vs. browsing in-store
- Customer preferred communication channels — people expect timely response to email, social media, chat, text
- Convenience — online ordering, curbside pickup
- What you can do
- Be findable – web, mobile, social
- Enable as much of the customer journey online as possible
- Be responsive
Educational Program – Making Social Media Manageable – Social media in 29 minutes a day, for free
You don’t have to do it all, but it’s easier than you think, once you set things up correctly.
- Choosing the right platform(s)
- Who’s your audience and where are they?
- What types of content will you be posting?
- Monitoring efficiently – tweak notification settings to get what you need, when you need it
- Visual content creation
- Buffer Pablo
- Buffer Remix
- Canva, BeFunky, Over, et al.
- Tease video tools
- Publishing efficiently
- Native apps
- Engagement and visibility
- Twitter lists
- Instagram hashtags
- Facebook favorites & groups