UPDATE: Due to the power outages and other disruption from the weather, this event has been rescheduled for Tuesday, February 23. If you can’t make it to the event live, it will be recorded and available for viewing at your convenience. And we’re happy to answer any questions you have at any time.
Social media is a part of the day-to-day lives of millions of Americans who use it to connect with people and things that matter to them such as their interests, their family and friends, and businesses they want to transact with. If you’re not a heavy social media user yourself, you may not be aware of just how many other people are:
- 83% of internet users are on social media; 91% of mobile internet users are active on social media.
- The average American has 9 social media accounts.
- Americans spend an average of over 2 hours on social media each day!
So how can you reach those social media users on behalf of your business, without spending 2 hours a day yourself?
On Tuesday morning, February
16 23, we’ll show you how.
In this educational program, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right social platform(s) for your business
- Monitor your social channels and respond to customers in a timely manner
- Create visual content to make your messaging standout
- Publish to multiple social channels at once
- Focus your attention on the most relevant people—drink from a filter, not a firehose!
All using free tools, without any technical or design skills, in under 30 minutes a day.
Register at the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce. It’s $10 for members, $15 for “future members” (aka everyone else). We promise you’ll get more than your money’s worth!